Our cats ready for adoption, or will be very soon. Kittens for adoption can be viewed at the link below and Pets for Adoption | Petfinder . Please consider an older or special needs cat. They make wonderful companions too.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a forever, loving home for our cats!
Note - we cannot hold cats without a non-refundable deposit. Ask for more details.
The adoption fee covers spay/neuter, flea meds, probiotics/deworming, nail trim, microchip, vaccines including rabies (for cats over 4 months). Additional kitties are reduced prices - now or a future adoption. Our founder is a professional cat behavior coach and offers assistance with transition via text free of charge. This fee also allows us to continue providing care for more animals.
Don't see the pet you are looking for? We get new cats all the time and have more kittens waiting to be old enough to be adopted. Check back often or contact us to discuss.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. I've never had a cat before - can I be approved?
2. I work long hours; can I still adopt?
3. I have young children, is it ok to adopt a new cat?
4. I want a bottle baby, or a kitten as young as possible. How young can I adopt one?
5. I want a specific breed - what kind of breeds do you have?